Friday, September 05, 2008

Two Shows Opening Tonight

My work is included in two openings tonight! I will be at the opening of my solo exhibit at the Carnegie Arts Center in Leavenworth from 6-8 pm. The National Small Oil Paintings Exhibition will open almost simultaneously in Wichita, where my paintings Mala, Mortalitas, and Facade are on display. If anyone is in Wichita, please head out and let me know how it goes!

Solo Art Exhibit at Stacks Gallery 09-05-08 through 10-06-08
Solo exhibit at the Stacks Gallery at the Carnegie Arts Center in Leavenworth, KS. Special workshops and presentations in conjunction with the exhibit will be held.

National Small Oil Painting Exhibition 09-05-08 through 10-19-08
Three of Lacey's paintings were accepted into this juried exhibition. Opening Reception and Announcements of Awards September 5th, 2008 from 5-7 pm.

No comments: