Friday, October 31, 2008

Not in the Zone

Maybe it's because it's Halloween, but every now and then it's like I'm a zombie at the easel. That was the case last night. I hardly got any painting done on this little panel... not that what I did do was bad, but it was agonizingly slow. Just imagine me sitting at the easel (I don't always sit, but this one is small) cross-legged, slouched way forward, eyes droopy, painting sluggishly.

Perhaps I just need more sleep!

I similarly completed next to nothing on my own painting at my small still lives class that morning. Talk about an off day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can understand the feeling of not getting anything done...although in my case, it's because of my little slug :) I've started to get back to work on my writing, albeit very slowly.