Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Still Drawing, Painting, Teaching

Completed the above painting; more on the easel at home but I'm thinking I want to hold off on revealing them yet... for whatever reason. They are fun, though!

Had a great time last week making this drawing. I have considered whether I should include some indication of the pillows she is laying on, since it looks a little like a bite has been taken out of her back, but I'm always just focused on the figure. Maybe one of these days I will stay an hour late to draw in the furniture after the model has left.

Wrapping up my summer classes, and getting ready for a new schedule once the school-year hits again in less than a month! I also am about to do something pretty exciting, that will not be revealed for a few more weeks. :-)

No comments: