Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"Vanity" Started and Open Figure Sessions

I've neglected to post progress of "Vanity" here. Sorry! I did post a video of the first stage on YouTube that can be found here. Above is what it looks like as of right now, and below is what it looked like at the end of the video. First I am trying to get the overall value and color pattern before moving in to lots of details.

Tomorrow there's an open session at Red Door where a model will pose as the devil in celebration of Halloween! It's sure to be a lot of fun, and I think we will get some interesting work from that session. Check Red Door Studio's Facebook page for art created by attendees, more of which I will post soon!

For November, we will change over to Saturdays for the open figure session. We will start with pink-maned model Ayako

No comments: