Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I'm Still Here!

Hello friends,

I am still here and I miss writing about what I am up to here. The last few weeks were just crazy; I had my wisdom teeth out (which was no fun and unfortunately I did not recover quickly) prepared my home for sale, and did some other random stuff, too. I got just a handful of painting hours in, did some teaching, visited with David C. Hancock and worked on a Bargue drawing under his instruction, prepped a canvas, sent some work off to an auction, etc. I have pictures from the so called "Bargue Party" and will share them soon. Also, I will take a picture of Lust since I will be back at the studio for a bit tonight, and will share more about my new choice in canvas and priming materials. So please stay tuned!

In the meantime, I will post about a workshop I have going on this coming Saturday about marketing yourself as an artist. Also, don't forget that this Friday is 2nd Friday and I will be in my studio from 5-8pm with the doors wide open, so come and visit me at 750 Armstrong in KCK!

No comments: