Thursday, March 06, 2008

Working on Some Nudes

At the moment I have a nude drawing and painting going. I hope to finish the drawing above (which is actually showing up as blue this time!) and start up another drawing and/or painting in the next few days, so I have a lot around to work on. Usually I have one or two projects going at the same time, but I feel like trying to have more than that in progress for a change. Due to my limited space, it can be difficult to have too many wet paintings at once, but now that I have most of my work out of the house I wonder if it might help me move along faster if I have more choices on what to work on each day. I certainly have enough ideas to give it a try!

This is after one night of work. Very rough and general, but serves as a map and starts to cover that awful blank canvas! The last few times I have started a painting, I've remembered how I used to like to paint on a toned ground, but it's too late at that point. Perhaps I should go tone a couple tonight before I get started on anything else.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your work - loved the slideshow. You are a talent.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/