Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nautilus - Nearing the Finish

I'm thinking this one is pretty close to finished. I still haven't gotten a 2nd layer on the top hand or the background, but they should be fairly quick. There were some other progress photos taken in between posts; perhaps they will end up in a demo on my site.

I have a confession to make: I am sick of painting at night. Lately, I have gotten a few sessions in during the day and might have to make that a general habit. I don't seem to be able to focus as well as I used to in the evening because familial routines have changed over the years. Besides, there's so much more light during the day! I'm not sure yet how it will work out to shift my painting hours, but I'm going to give it a try.

Anyway, in the next several weeks I am going to update and slightly expand my website. I should be adding a couple more demos and hopefully some other informative stuff. If there's anything in particular you'd like to see, send me an email at Lacey at Lacey-Lewis dot com! No guarantees that I will actually incorporate your suggestions, but I am honestly very curious about what you are interested in most.

No comments: