Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Art Opening This Friday - Preparations


This First Friday, from 6 - 10 pm, is the opening of Hilliard's Holiday Open House, where a selection of my new nude paintings and drawings will be featured. Stop by if you are local!

Of course, I had to prepare some work to go out the door, including four drawings. Thus my absence from blogging. Matting works on paper is one of my least favorite things to do, but now that I finally have a *real* mat cutter it causes much less agony.

Above are three of the pieces matted, and there they are below, framed. I know it's not very interesting, but it is certainly part of the territory.

1 comment:

dugbuddy said...

Oh CRAP!!!!!! I forgot about first Fridays and never thought to look. I am so very VERY sorry we missed it. I would have been there with bells on (heh) if I had known. I think I just stayed home and pouted. This Saturday We WILL be there. I will have my critique hat on. You know, the one with the lil' rubber gorilla head on with googly eyes. What you have shown here is mondo bofo. Way to go. As you get more famous... remember me in the trenches? -db