Wednesday, April 24, 2013

*NEW* Workshop: Sketching the Figure in Oil

It's hard to believe that it's been over a year since I've updated my blog! Facebook took over my communications, but I do miss the blog.

I'd like to let anyone reading this know that I'm going to host a workshop on painting the figure in June at my studio in Kansas City, Missouri! Please contact me for details or to sign up.
   Saturday June 1, 7-9pm Demonstration
Sunday June 2, 10am-5pm Instruction and students working from model
$150/student, Saturday demo only $10

This is a workshop for anyone interested in painting or the figure. Lacey will discuss how she approaches a sketch from beginning to end. Block-in and general measuring of proportions will be covered with a strong focus on palette selection and mixing of skin tones. Please contact Lacey to sign up or for more information. Admission can also be purchased online at Brown Paper Tickets.

Also, here are some of my more recent paintings:





 

No comments: