Thursday, November 18, 2010

Back Home in KC

I've just returned from two weekend excursions; one to Charleston, SC for the Women Painting Women opening and one to Akron, OH for a drawing workshop with David Kassan. I met a lot of artists I admire at WPW, and hope to get together with these ladies again in the future. The exhibit was amazing and and I definitely left inspired.

Above is my painting with 2 others at the show in Charleston.

David Kassan is an amazing teacher and I highly recommend his workshops to students at all levels... I had a great time and learned a ton. Above is my drawing from the workshop. David will be doing a free live demo in the iPad Saturday the 27th at 10am Pacific time at Zarolla.com, check it out.

Hopefully now I can get back to some actual painting here in KC! Stay tuned and I will share something new soon.

P.S. Thanks to the people whose pics I swiped off of Facebook for this post, Sadie Valerie and Terry Strickland.

No comments: