Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hi There! Checking In

Even though the blog has been quiet, I'm still here! I took a little while off from creating art. I do now have a painting that I am starting; it is in the charcoal drawing stage. I'll start adding in the paint drawing tonight.

I've also been spending some time on the business side of being an artist. I'm doing some grant proposal writing, attended a workshop on fiscal sponsorship, am in the process of landing my own studio space, have been teaching some private lessons, gallery sitting for the LAG show, and I even got out to my friend Rachelle's fabulous studio downtown! Oh, and I'm preparing for a trip to NYC. I'm going to visit some galleries and hopefully make some connections.

So, yeah, busy busy. I should have some images of actual art to share soon.

In the meantime, remember that I have three shows going on right now, and they are closing this week!

Foundry Art Centre - Figurative Works 05-16-08 through 06-27-08

Feminae - Solo Exhibit at Hilliard Gallery 06-06-08 through 06-28-08

Lawrence Art Guild All Members Show 06-14-08 through 06-28-08

  • Hobbs Taylor Lofts
    Eighth and New Hampshire St.
    Lawrence, KS 66044

No comments: