Monday, April 09, 2007

Show going up at LCT

Tomorrow morning I will drive out to Lawrence with a car full of paintings. I will set up my work at the Lawrence Community Theatre where it will remain for the month of April. I'll take my little camera with me in my purse, and hopefully have some pictures to share with you!

Also, don't forget to check out 'Cris' at the Overland Park Convention Center. I attended both Dean Mitchell's lecture and the grand opening of the show last week, and both were very well attended.

Meanwhile, the painting with the skull is coming along, I just don't think changes are dramatic enough to post right now. I pretty much nailed the overall look right away with that one, so I am just making adjustments and adding detail. A pretty pleasant job, it is.

No comments: