Monday, December 04, 2006

Holiday Show at Pi and Art Fair


These are a couple pictures from the First Friday opening at Pi Gallery. It is the "Back to the Future" 2006 retrospective show, and I have 6 pieces placed throughout the gallery. There was also a Preview Party on Thursday, but it was snowed-out. Another party has been scheduled for Friday the 8th, 6-9 pm, to make up for the missed one. Stop by if you can!



Saturday was the Lawrence Art Guild's Holiday Art Fair at the Lawrence Arts Center. I would have brought more pieces with me, but I thought I would only have six linear feet to hang in! The exhibitor next to me was unable to make it, which gave me a little more room to spread out, and allowed me to sit and chat with a neighbor in the empty corner.

I also got my very first ticket this weekend. I was flying at a screaming 0MPH; that's right, I got a ticket for backing into a parking space. What can I say, I just wanted to unload onto the sidewalk instead of into the street!

No comments: